EotN alliance forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EotN alliance forum!

A place for all EotN alliance members to organize events/runs and discuss.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Alliance/Forum.

Go down 
+3
skrrp [SHOL]
Autonom [EotN]
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]
Making some effort already
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]

Character's info
Primary character name: The Divine Acolyte
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue17/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (17/42)
Profession: Mo/X

About Alliance/Forum. Empty
PostSubject: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:23 pm

This is in my own opinion... So many views, but not much replies.

I don't know about the rest of you, but i don't think the forum is getting as many contributions as one should. Sad Any chance our faithful forum worshippers can start the "shoving" of other members to contribute more to the forum? I will be asking our guild members to start joining up and contributing more.

There hasn't been much requests made for Missions, Elites, Dungeons, Vanquishing or anything really. Usually all these can be done when people plan to do something and then go out to do it. But it's just not happening. And because there isn't much people helping out, this is one reason guild members and guilds are leaving. Sad

I've read members requesting help but they are being ignored. As far as i know, this guild is pretty much HM PvE and we have some members who are pretty much silent all the time as i have been observing the past 3 days. We need to be more active as an Alliance and help each other out. Or we'll end up like MERC leaving one guild at a time. And obviously for those wanting to get their titles maxed... THAT won't be happening anytime soon.

And the rules of the Alliance are NOT being followed as I'm sure some members witnessed yesterday, when i pretty much got angry when an inappropriate comment was made. Making jokes about a disease that kills people IMO IS disruptive and against the rules! Yet nothing is being done about this! Has that member been giving a warning?

I can assure you I'm very tolerant about most things, but anyone i find making a comment like that i would give a warning to keep the comment to themselves and if they do it again, i would kick them without a second thought or even a tear in my eye. In this situation, ignorance ISN'T bliss.

So, there's my rant for the week in my own thoughts. Razz Feel free to agree/disagree with any subject that i've spoken about.

Happy Days People! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/st33l33
Autonom [EotN]
Getting used to this forum

Character's info
Primary character name: Turin Eenskolde
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue1337/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)
Profession: N/X

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:16 am

I agree to everything you wrote and even tho i have tried to get our members active on the forum i will try harder.
I can also talk to our officers about it.
Back to top Go down
skrrp [SHOL]
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user
skrrp [SHOL]

Character's info
Primary character name: Puni Monk
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue7/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/42)

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:36 am

Where discipline is concerned, in SHOL, we take screen shots and inform an officer/leader.

This seems a sensible way to do things, and if inappropriate comments are made, the best thing would be to directly inform the leader (or an officer if the leader is inactive a while) of the guild concerned and provide evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://skrrp.net
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]

Character's info
Primary character name: The Divine Acolyte
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue17/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (17/42)

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:18 am

No probs. I'll just keep that in mind next time. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/st33l33
Kuza The Ps[EotN]

Character's info
Primary character name: Kuza The Ps
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue27/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (27/42)
Profession: D/X

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:17 am

yeah u are right we need to raise the use of this forum!!!and more members should register i will work on it=) lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ari [SHOL]
Admin
Admin
Ari [SHOL]

Character's info
Primary character name: Sweet Mystery
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue26/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (26/42)
Profession: R/X

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:17 am

And the user WAS dealt with who commented on that disease.... I dealt with him when I saw it thus the comments on AC stopped. I gave a right bollocking to the user concerned.

As to forum use.... you can't force people..... SHOL's forum has over 4000 posts, but the mainstay players use it, some others look on it.... but a lot of people dont like forums because they can be seen as a burden.

When it comes down to it, its game interaction that counts.... and things needs to change there.... three times I said I would join an alliance grouping, and when got there was told "full".... a PUG taken over me. If people say going to join up keep that space for them. Alliance should overrule PUGS every time.
Back to top Go down
Autonom [EotN]

Character's info
Primary character name: Turin Eenskolde
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue1337/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)
Profession: N/X

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:40 am

Ari [SHOL] wrote:
And the user WAS dealt with who commented on that disease.... I dealt with him when I saw it thus the comments on AC stopped. I gave a right bollocking to the user concerned.

As to forum use.... you can't force people..... SHOL's forum has over 4000 posts, but the mainstay players use it, some others look on it.... but a lot of people dont like forums because they can be seen as a burden.

When it comes down to it, its game interaction that counts.... and things needs to change there.... three times I said I would join an alliance grouping, and when got there was told "full".... a PUG taken over me. If people say going to join up keep that space for them. Alliance should overrule PUGS every time.

Well i think that everyone should check it every two days at least.
Back to top Go down
Matrix [EotN]
Admin
Admin
Matrix [EotN]

Character's info
Primary character name: Matrix Angel
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue26/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (26/42)

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Ari [SHOL] wrote:
Indeed. With a big alliance you don't need to organize thru forums, you can just ask in AC some time before you do that mission/quest. Get ppl who are interested and fill with Heros/PUGs. Use forums for discussions, suggestions, announcements of bigger events.

Ari [SHOL] wrote:
Those must have been some immature ppl. Sad to hear that that happens also.
Back to top Go down
Pudel_himself{`.´} [TUC]
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user
Pudel_himself{`.´} [TUC]

Character's info
Primary character name: Pudels Mad Monk Oo
Number of maxed titles:
About Alliance/Forum. Left_bar_bleue2/42About Alliance/Forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/42)

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:15 am

Ofc u cant force people to use the froum but i think it would be pretty nice if more ppl would use it. It makes a lot of things easyer. I think there would be maybe more ppl using the forum if more "weekend events" would be planned. Theres no need to cre8 millions of games or smth like that but for example just in case u want to do smth thats a lil bit harder and takes longer then one hour u can open a thread in alliance forum so that ppl can sign up for it as a weekend event. For example a vanq over 2 or 3 areas can serve as a weekend event. Maybe there would be more ppl using forum if theres a bigger offer.

Ofc thats just an idea flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Alliance/Forum.   About Alliance/Forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Alliance/Forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EotN alliance forum! :: General game discussion :: General game discussion-
Jump to: